Cars. I am beginning to HATE cars. They like All technology are wonderful -when they work. Mine just does not happen to work right now. There is a massive leak of transmission fluid somewhere. I just can't figure out where. So the car revs and revs and never kicks in to gear, and then overheats. Regularly. I only use it to get to work and back now. And Friday it died at the light...in the middle of the intersection. Joy.
I have to get a new one. I feel trapped with out one and that's never good. For anyone.
On a brighter note, violin lessons are going well. I can do a few songs fairly well...not as well as I like but I'll never be happy 'til I can play Mozart perfectly. Yeah that's a few years off...Just like my dream of Tullochgorum with my favourite fiddler. Maybe tho that dream will come true. Hey - A girl's gotta dream doesn't she?

No comments:
Post a Comment