I'll admit to being a bit of a fan girl. I like road tripping, getting autographs and giving gifts...and just being able to say "Thanks". Musicians do so much for us, give up so much to bring us their art to me it just "feels" right to say "thanks" almost anyway one can. Hopefully they don't find it intrusive, invasive or dangerous.
But and it's a BIG but..there is one chick I know who has gone so far around the bend I am afraid for not only her but for the object of her "affection".
She's decided that she's GOING to loose her virginity to him that, he has no choice. She's told several folks that she will even get him drunk to achieve this - and if that does not work, she'll use drugs on him. That she'll remove any obstacle and said that his marriage vows mean nothing. She's got several folks worried about what she's going to do about the very real obstacles of his wife and son. I've had a dozen folks echo the same words...that she considers them mere obstacles and will "overcome" them.
How do you "overcome" two human beings? Scary stuff. really scary.
Then there's the fact that she has told at least 5 folks that WE would do the same if we had the chance...erm? Including me, celibate that I am.
She's taken pictures of his cabin, his house, his fucking garbage bins and posted them, she posted personal info, and even waylaid his parents and pumped them for info about the baby.
She makes me ashamed to be a fan of anyone. sigh.

1 comment:
It is disturbing in the extreme that this particular fan finds absolutely nothing wrong with her actions. Unless confronted with with them, and then she only makes excuses. It certainly doesn't help that her mother seemingly condones the behaviour.
At one point her mother told somebody that she was going to keep her away from the cabin, yet she goes out of her way to tell her daughter when he's in the area? I think the whole family needs to get their heads examined!
Post a Comment