Monday, April 16, 2007

So I joined the zoo....

And My best friend/adopted sister and her kids and I went Saturday. We had a ball. Except for the fact that the 4 year old, Colin, continually ran away from us in an effort to see *EVERY*thing. That got tiring. This 45 year old is no longer able to keep up. And Trish was busy with 21 month old.
Seriously we had a ball...I can't wait to go back - hopefully next time we can go to the petting zoo - they call it "the children's zoo" ( why is it if it's fun it's for kids?) - and I plan on petting and trying to feed the sheep. I couldn't care less about any of the other petting Zoo animals ( well maybe the donkey) but I want to pet the sheep. I love sheep. Someday I hope to own a few.
Anyhow, We spent 4.5 hours at the zoo - and didn't see three quarters of it. I am so glad I got the membership, that means we get to go back often. Really often. Yay!

No comments:

Need a Snow Day?