Monday, April 30, 2007

And we're back!

I've missed writing. We've not had internet access for the past three days. The ISP screwed up the server switch over and we paid the price. :( I could not post to anything, or even get my email. It drove me batty not to communicate. Funny that. How we do get dependent on technology.
A few thoughts on what I've been up to.
I went to my violin teacher's senior recital. She was great! She's been so worried about it, but I think she sounded wonderful...but what do I know. I am sure she did fine, all the students who worked with her were great too. I wish I had that kind of talent. Vicki is a great person too, very encouraging. Always encouraging. I love her classes, and look forward to them every week. I practice about an hour a day and wish I could do more. Between her and my desire to play with Kyle, it drives me batty not to practice.
I've also been crocheting. I need to get back to stitching, but I have three blankets I want to send to folks. and then I need to catch up on the Christmas Ornaments I want to give as a gift this year. And some book marks. I need to do five book marks and 3 ornaments to catch up. sigh. Then there are baby gifts I need to make...I gotta get cracking.
Sigh.

No comments:

Need a Snow Day?