So L is at it again - or still. She wins this time tho'. She gets to steal my Phase I project and make it her own. I fucking resign from it.
She can't find two working brain cells to rub together to for an idea of her own - so she forced herself into mine and instead of being "Andi's Phase I" it's now supposed to be "Linda's and Andi's Phase I" and I am supposed to "help" HER decorate.
Sorry no. Just because she decided she has to be involved in someone else's project does not mean *I* need to help her get her bonus. It does not mean I need to do the vast majority of the work, donate my off time and my money and my talent to make what is now HER project work.
I feel so betrayed it's not funny. I worked damn hard on what I've already done. And for her to force her way into it is way wrong. If she's too stupid to figure out her own damned ideas, why does she get to steal my ideas and my work? Oh, right, she's L and the pampered, anointed one there....well the entitled whore can have the project but I will not lift one finger or even one cell to help her. Not one. Not even a whisper of an idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment