I was supposed to just get a shot, but I talked to her about my knee
she thinks it's a torn ligament that is healing wrong
I have PT and if that does not help I will get an MRI ....It's almost certain not to help but my insurance demands PT before an MRI
if I get worse with it - I fail and I go for an MRI that will determine if it's bad enough that I need surgery or if shots will help. Shots will do something to relieve the swelling and pain. I'll try the shots first but I am not hopeful.
I am going to try joining either the local YMCA or the local Aquatic Club. I need to get into a shape other than round and swimming is one of my favourite sports. I've always loved it. So maybe 2010 will be the year I get back to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment