It's in the trash. I give up. I told the SUB that I can't do rhythm, she decided to force it. And try the one and two and ...crap again> I told her. No three times, I told her it does not translate that it makes no sense that Vicki tried it, and she still pushed it. I told her to tell me what part of a second she wants the eighth notes and I'd figure it out, I told her that rhythm is my down fall and to work on technique and that the rhythm thing would come eventually.
And she pushed it.
Lessons started at 5pm - I was HOME by 5:10 pm after telling her that if this is what she wanted to do I would be better off without a lesson she said "Okay" and I walked out.
My violin is in the trash and I feel like I belong there with it.
Why do dreams die so hard? Why does this have to hurt so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment