In my family it's when one of the males in the family decides he wants something of mine and takes it.
According to mom it's ok that they do that and I need to be "more gracious" about it. And "learn to share" HOWEVER if they pay for something and I want to use it - not keep it, use it - they are also right in saying no.
This time it was my nephew taking things I bought for my work lunches for his fucktoy. So I get to go hungry because he took what wasn't his, and wasn't offered.But I need to be "more gracious" - how about other folks learn to ask before they take..or just not go into other folks stuff to begin with. Oh and it wasn't even the cheap stuff they stole..it was the expensive, organic stuff.
Yeah I "love" my family.
I swear when I get another job, I am moving and not leaving a forwarding address.

No comments:
Post a Comment