Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another Musical Meme -Actually two

From Blogdriveinsanity.blogdrive.com
Name three musicians you want to hug, and one you don't want to hug.

not being a huggy person, I'll have to go with three members of one family

Stewart MacNeil

Kyle MacNeil

Sheumas MacNeil

Oh heck, I'd hug Lucy and Boyd Too...I don't know Ryan enough to know either way, having only spoken to him twice.

As for who i don't want to hug: Easy - Chris Andrews. I'd prefer to slit my own throat rather than hug that critter.



Hello everyone! The theme I'm going to use today is yesterday's - Accordion Day. Yes, Accordion Day.

1. Accordion - love it or hate it? Depends who's playing and what style.
2. What is your favorite accordion style? (Zydeco, polka, Irish, etc.) Cape Breton

3. Do you have a favorite accordion player? Can you even name one? Yup I can name a couple. My favourite is Stewart MacNeil.
Anyone Else noticing a theme here ;)

No comments:

Need a Snow Day?