Friday, November 23, 2007

Handcrafters Holidays: A crafters meme

. Answer the questions in a post on your blog. Answer them all or only a few. Add photos and links where relevant.

Gifts

* Do you have a favorite gift that you love to give? Hand made Cross stitched cards. If you go down into "My Favourites" and find "So I told him.....sort of." There's a picture one...I've been doing them for a few years and each year the angels are different.
* If you’re making gifts this year, what are you making? (Post photos if you have some!) 91 cross stitched ornaments for some friends and the angel cards)
* Do you have any good stories about handcrafted gifts you’ve given or received? I still have and treasure the hand made doll that my mother's mother made for me - 30 odd years ago.)
* Do you have any great gift compilation ideas (a grouping of gifts just perfect for certain recipients?) No.
* Name one thing on your personal wish list. Honestly? A Sense of Rhythm, but that's impossible for anyone to give me.
* Do you make and sell things that would make fantastic gifts? (Link)Nope.

Traditions

* What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Oplateki - The Polish Christmas Wafer.
* Have you started any new traditions with your family that you didn’t practice growing up? No.
* What do you love most about the holiday season? Lights.
* What do you like least about the holiday season? Crowds.
* Anyone close to your heart that you’ll be missing this year? Yes,
* What is your favorite holiday food? Home Made Mushroom soup.
* Do you have a great recipe to share? I don't share recipes,because I rarely cook by recipe, Sorry.

No comments:

Need a Snow Day?