Mom and I have been fighting. We were discussing my job
search and finances. It did not go well. Mom started in about my
appearance: I am overweight, have long hair and a bit of facial hair.
Now none of this bothers me ---but it bothers mom a LOT. She brings it
up and harangues me about it every time she can. I am sick of it and it HURTS. I get very hurt and angry when she does ---I have told her that and she tells me that"It's for my own good. Sigh.
this time she started in on my hair and I got scissors and tossed them at her and told her if she hates my hair she can cut it. And then left for several hours.
I am so sick of this shit...I have lost 27lbs since November. My favorite singer noticed it for gosh sakes!!!
My hair I like long and my facial hair I cut immediately before an interview - otherwise it's too short to take off...mom thinks I should burn it off like my grandmother did. HONESTLY! that and my father are the ONLY things my mother ever agreed with my grandmother on.
grrrr.
I need a job. So much of this would end if I only had a job.

No comments:
Post a Comment