The clue game was such fun, we had really good partners. The rule was that only the person who had the clipboard was able to ask questions to the "Witnesses" So I had the clip board = and I suggested that we switch off with it. Everyone but one person went with it - she came off as being very spoiled and pouty. Oh well, her loss.
The rest of us really had a ball with the whole thing and one of the louder folks looked at me at the ends and said that Tricia and I made the game with the share the clipboard thing. That was nice to hear.
In other news I am having a hard time getting started on my paper for History just because the teacher is such a jerk. He is prejudice against whites, hateful and intends to steal our papers from us and donate them, along with the interviews we do for the paper since this has to be primary documents and such rather than just research in a library. It could be fun but it's being ruined by the fact that we are being told what we have to research and then having it stolen from us. Seriously can't stand this guy.
My folklore paper is almost. I need a way to wrap it up and a title. Sigh.
The touch tank project is going ok, I have a grant for $400 to buy animals and supplies for it from Buffalo State. It's going to be great. I want to get a small tank for myself at home someday.
I am applying to Buffalo State for grad school and I am trying to get a job.
Gotta go for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment