Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The aftermath. Wish me Luck.

I have applied to get into a "First Time Buyer's Club" that would allow me to get into a house in about 2 year, if not sooner. If all goes well.
So I would appreciate all the prayers and good wishes you can spare. I need to be able to save $1,875 for the down payment - and then make payments after that.
I can save the $1875 by the end of the summer but I also - for my own sanity, need a decent paying job. SO could you all pray that I find something soon, that I can stay in for a good long while and support myself decently with.
I've had a belly full of my mother's crap, she had me feeling I was better off dead yesterday. I need out of here.

Thanks

No comments:

Need a Snow Day?