Trish took my resume to work with her a while ago and today they called. So I have an interview to be a dental assistant. It would be nice to have a job that could work into something respectable rather than this place holder job that I've had since leaving the hell-known-as-Client Logic.
The job I have now definitely is not something I can do for long, as the church is closing - I have to find something and this place offers on the job training for both Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienists -as well as Medical Receptionists/Schedulers.
The problem is that this job has a 5 day interview. Basically they try to make sure you'd fit in there and could do the job. I hope I get it. I could use something good to happen.
Really.

1 comment:
Best of luck! I hope good things come of the interview!!
Post a Comment